Keeping your contact information up to date in our system is an important step to protecting your identity and money. If your information isn’t up to date, potential fraud alerts may not work correctly and verifying your identity may take longer. Please take a few minutes to ensure your information is current.
How to Review & Update Your Information
If you are not an Online Banking user:
• Complete our secure contact form to send us your current information: Contact Information Change Request Form
If you are an Online Banking user:
• Log in to your Online Banking account from a desktop computer, click Settings at the top of the page, and go to the Contact tab. You can update your phone number(s) and email address from there. To update your home address, please use the Message Center widget. Please note that you cannot view or edit your information from a mobile device. To request a contact information change from a mobile device, please use the Message Center.
How We Verify Your Identity to Protect Your Money
Different kinds of interactions require different identification methods. Here's what we ask you have prepared for each:
• Online: You will be required to enter a password you created.
• In-Branch: You may be asked to show your membership card or a photo ID.
• Telephone & Chat: You may be asked to state your member number.
For your protection, we may ask you to verify your home address, phone number(s), and email address every time you call, email, chat, or visit a Connexus branch. These verification steps are critical to the protection of your identity and money.
Our promise to you is this: We will always protect the confidentiality of your contact information and respect your wishes for how you want to be contacted. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800.845.5025.
Start the online Contact Information Change Request Form now.
Other Online Forms You Can Use
• Name Change Request Form
• Automatic Payment Request Form
• Checking Account Conversion Form
Find all our forms at ConnexusCU.org/applications-forms.